Corn on the Cob Pencil Holder
What you need:
- Cardboard tube
- Dried beans (Great Northern Beans)
- Green felt
- Yellow acrylic paint
- White craft glue
What you do:
- Cover one half of the cardboard tube with white craft glue. Add beans to the glue one by one.
- Cover the other half of the tube with white craft glue and beans. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Paint the beans with yellow craft paint and allow it to dry completely.
- Cut husks from green felt in a simple teardrop type shape, the bottom should be straight. Glue felt husk to the bottom of the corncob, overlapping each one a little as you work your way around.