How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with an Iron
Is your stovetop broken? Have you just moved, and don't have your own frying pan yet? Or are you just looking for an alternative way to make a grilled cheese sandwich? Whatever the reason, if you own a household clothing iron, some bread, butter, and cheese, you're ready to make your very own grilled cheese sandwich!
1. Turn on your clothes iron. Set the iron on its highest setting, (usually "Linen" or "Cotton").
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap around the sandwich.
3. Place the hot iron flat on the foil-wrapped sandwich, (this doesn't hurt the iron). Let the iron sit on the foil for about 30 seconds; peek inside to see if the sandwich has been toasted.
4. Flip the foil packet over when the first side is done;Place the hot iron flat on the foil-wrapped sandwich,
5. Open the foil, and put the sandwich onto a plate.